To ensure that our research is based on fundamentals, we have assembled world-renown experts in multi-disciplinary complementary fields from several excellent academic groups in Europe; who will contribute to secure practical relevance to our discoveries.
- University College London
- Center for Colloid and Surface Science
- ARMINES & Subatech
- University of Manchester
- National Center for Scientific Research ‘Demokritos’
- University of Alicante
- Institute of Physical Chemistry J.Heyrovský
- Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals
- German Research Centre for Geosciences
Moreover, to ensure that our fundamental results will be translated into practical benefits, our consortium integrates two main industrial partners.
From the point of view of Environment, Health and Risk Assessment, ShaleXenvironmenT partnered with the Institute of Risk and Disaster Reduction (IRDR), and our project’s dissemination will be facilitated by The Geological Society of London.
A number of entities are associated to this project, in various capacities:
- Texas A&M University at Qatar
- GDF Suez
- Deep Carbon Observatory
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC Innovation)
- UCL Business
- ERC Equipoise
- Ohio State University
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory